Friedreich’s Ataxia News Forums Forums Living With FA The superpower behind being alone- JRE podcast

• The superpower behind being alone- JRE podcast

Posted by Frankie Perazzola on June 13, 2019 at 2:29 pm

Joe Rogan is part of my everyday morning routine. His new and old podcasts are full of knowledge and common sense. I enjoy and appreciate his approach and perspectives on life and the guests he has are so diverse, its incredible.

Anyway, I listened to this interview and this segment really hit home for me. Being alone and having solitude with yourself is not only important but essential for mental growth and happiness. Watch the video below. Do you agree? Is solitude something you incorporate into your life? Or do you  find it difficult to be alone?

JRE Podcast Video

Frankie Perazzola replied 4 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Jonathan

June 13, 2019 at 2:57 pm

The guest on that episode Naval Ravikant expressed a lot of good ideas that reminded me of both Dr. Jordan Peterson and Jocko Willink.

YouTube link…
    https://youtu.be/3qHkcs3kG44

• Frankie Perazzola

June 14, 2019 at 8:15 pm

Yes, this episode is a favorite of mine. Thanks for the whole video JD.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    June 13, 2019 at 4:03 pm

I agree with Joe when he said anyone can meditate. You don’t nessicarily need to use an app. I enjoyed hearing navals perspective though. Being with FA has helped me learn to be on my own and enjoy it. I’ve learned not to let others shape my thoughts and have my own. That has helped my mental health.

• Frankie Perazzola

June 14, 2019 at 8:18 pm

haha I never understood app meditation (for me). I’m happy you’ve found your way, Jesus. It’s been so beneficial.