Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Today is supposed to be about medical marijuana Monday but I am going to save it until tomorrow. Mondays are when my articles are published and this weeks is something I have been struggling to cope with and I’ve been anxious to talk about.

Handwriting. Click here for article.

Over the years, it’s gotten worse and it takes some kind of toll on me being a writer.

Do you have trouble handwriting? What has the experience been like dealing with losing that ability?

Handwriting seems like it is a chore anymore because of how frustrating it has become. It slows me down and I always get asked to repeat what I wrote.

When I am at work in a hotel setting, I usually type things out since it is more legible.

Brian Rhodes
      Participant

I probably don’t have the emotional sentiment tied to handwriting – probably because it has always been terrible even before FA made it worse. 🙂

But I certainly understand the feeling of loss.

I am so dadgum impatient, even typing is a major hassle for some days. I’ve used voice-to-text transcription software with pretty good results. https://shop.nuance.com/store/nuanceus/Custom/pbpage.resp-dragon-home-bf-2013-digital?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=xhk-ao-2020-dragonpc_ecom_ppc_productterms&utm_term=dragon%20voice%20to%20text&cvokeywordid=33|306061&cvosrc=ps.Google.dragon%20voice%20to%20text&utm_term=dragon%20voice%20to%20text&adid=351272114079&matchtype=e&addisttype=g&cid=7010W000002GCboQAG&pgm=4990660600&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgefPkt2V5wIVkv7jBx0zKQMIEAAYASAAEgKv3_D_BwE

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account