Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

When it comes to eating vegetables, it can be difficult to get down the proper amount. Especially if you have issues with swallowing or whatever the case may be. Maybe even you don’t like the taste. Do you avoid eating vegetables? Or do you find a different way to get them down?

Personally, I love vegetables so I don’t have a problem but I am friends with and have family who do. One way I have found to pack everything in at once is a protein shake. Throwing everything into a blender is super effective. Do you guys have any tips?

A gummy version of a high quality multivitamin that contains a wide array of vitamins and mineral should help! Especially to help with the difficulty of swallowing factor.

NickP
      Participant

I find a mixture of whole Fruit and Veg and smoothies works well. Avoid buying ready made smoothies if you can, the Nutribullet works really well and you can make a smoothie packed with the good stuff in minutes, I try and have a green smoothie in the morning and a berry smoothie in the evening but in addition to healthy eating (Fruit, Veg) not instead of. The smootie option may also be easier to swallow if this can be challenging.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account