• Tina-D

March 24, 2021 at 9:13 am

1 dose of the Pfizer vaccine 3/19 just a sore arm but I heard the 2ndd dose brings fatigue & chills. Anyone gotten 2 doses yet?

• katie

May 13, 2021 at 3:05 pm

as someone with a chronic illness that might someday be treated with mRNA technology, i think its potential sounds very exciting but until it has a few years of positive results in humans, i’ll keep masking and distancing.
      i’d be more comfortable with the Johnson and Johnson vaccine because it is older technology that has been studied longer. i’d also be more comfortable if we got to a place where we could talk about the pros and cons without accusing people of being anti-vax conspiracy theorists.

• Christina Cordaro

March 26, 2021 at 8:23 am

@tina1995 I got my first dose this past Wednesday and have only felt soreness in my arm. Today has been better.

I am worried about the 2nd dose because of those symptoms.

• Christina Cordaro

April 19, 2021 at 2:13 pm

I got my second dose on 4/14 and I only experienced a headache and sore arm that lasted a few days.

For those of you got both doses, how were you able to handle it?

• Tina-D

April 20, 2021 at 2:49 pm

My 2nd dose brought a sore arm, fatigue, & a sore back? but I felt ok 2 days later. Nothing like some of my friends who were in bed til day 4.

• Grant Lile

May 13, 2021 at 1:07 pm

I went with the one and done J&J vaccine. Two days after I got it, there was problems with it, that it may cause blood clots. Touch wood, I haven’t had any problems related to the shot.