Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

No matter where I am, what I’m doing or whats in my hands, I know that once I start sneezing- it feels like a supernatural force slaps me to the ground! I have to make sure to be holding onto something or I’ll fall, whatever is in my hands will drop and I always bit my tongue. EVERY TIME!!

Does anyone else experience this? Or anything similar?

Anonymous
      Inactive

When I sneeze my whole body reacts but the good thing is I can’t walk so I don’t really have to worry about falling down while standing up.

Haha! Maybe a positive overall! Do you limbs flail everywhere? That’s happened to me whenever I sneeze in a chair.

Shauna Opseth
      Participant

I lose all balance and have problems biting my tongue as well! I was just wondering if it might have to do with FA so I’m glad to see it’s not just a random problem unique to me. Until a few years ago I thought it was normal and everyone did it. Sneezing while driving is a problem for me too cause I lose all control of the wheel and what I’m doing.

Ian Downey
      Participant

Mine’s more of a coughing fit I have a problem with, and can’t stop until I sneeze! 😂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account