• Plans for summer

Posted by frankie-p on May 24, 2019 at 6:23 pm

In September, my family and I will be going to Italy for our family vacation. I am really excited because we get to travel with my grandmother and she has been wanting to go to Italy with all of us for such a long time.

As of now, I don’t have any summer plans but that always changes. Does anyone else have anything going on this summer? What are some trips you have coming up? Concerts? Road trips? Anything!

frankie-p replied 4 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • jonathan

June 4, 2019 at 11:36 am

Enjoy Italy! I used to live there (Napoli, Bari, Milano) and Sicily, too. Half my relatives still live there!

Plans? Always. Everyday, actually. Most of it isn’t exciting like taking a trip to Italy. But it’s got plenty of goals that keep me focused and psychologically strong.

1. Raise my boy along a path where he’s destined to be strong. This involves a lot of steps, but I’ll spare you the boring details.
    2. Make my relationship with my wife tighter and stronger. We’re more like a team now, so I support her endeavors by at least handling logistics and offering advice. PLUS I GOTS TO KEEP MY BEDTIME GAME ON POINT, YO.
    3. Physical training. Everyday. MANDATORY.
    4. Get my house in PERFECT order. Finances, legal records, SOPs written for Gabe and Leo (in case I…am not there).
    5. I want to keep learning about philosophy, psychology, and religion. I want to find old, useful wisdom that changes me into somebody stronger.

There’s actually a long list of detailed plans in my personal journal. The path is set and I’m proud (and relieved) to be on it.

• frankie-p

June 12, 2019 at 8:52 pm

My family is from Ischia, can’t wait! Sounds like a great set of goals, JD!