Friedreich’s Ataxia News Forums Forums About Our Forum Participating on the forum

• Participating on the forum

Posted by Frankie Perazzola on December 4, 2020 at 9:09 am

My co-forum moderator and I have been made aware of the user friendly situation when it comes to participating on the forum.

What we’ve heard is that it’s not the most idealistic for someone to reply on the phone, the buttons are extremely small and the interface is a little more difficult to navigate.

When it comes to the forum, is there any more adaptations you were like to see? This is a chance to get out your preferences and what you would like to see in the future from our forums!

Christina Cordaro replied 3 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Isabelle Desmarais

December 10, 2020 at 10:18 am

Sometimes, I would like to share or ask something to another participant, and I don’t know how, even with the columnist. Would it be possible to click the participant name and be able to write to him or to her? For example, I have read the last column by Kendall and I saw her picture at the end of her text,with her rollator which seems to be different. As I am going to get a new one, I would like to know the details about it. However I didn’t find out how to get in touch with Kendall. Another example, about the Chi machine, we are 3 people asking more information and it seems Grant Lile haven’t been notified about it. I suggest that the system automatically informs the author of a subject when someone is writing.
    Another example, a few months ago, I write to you Frankie regarding your class of exercising and it seems you didn’t receive my message.
    I really appreciate all your work, subjects, column, etc. It’s helpful and makes me not feeling alone with FA. (I do my best to write in English, please apologize for any mistakes).

• Christina Cordaro

December 14, 2020 at 10:25 am

Hi @isabelle-desmarais!

For the main site, you should be able to leave comments on columns. Are you having any difficulty there?

Regarding your forum questions, members and moderators get email notifications when people respond to your posts.