Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

So. I finally went to my general doctor and for the first time in my life, my cholesterol was high. Not by a tremendous amount but enough to tell me that I needed to change some things.

Over the past 2 years, I’ve put on weight. About 20-30 pounds. I workout a lot but my diet has been trash.

Does anyone year deal with high cholesterol? What are some lifestyle attacks that you have?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yeah i do also. My diet isn’talmi that bad but I can make it better. I don’t eat any candy or drink soda and I avoid processed foods. Instead of eating lunch I drink green shakes and eat almonds, cashews or peanuts. It’s a pain in the ass because I recently had my a1c checked and it’s 8.4. Three months ago it was 6.1. I have sacrificed not eating peanut butter cups just so my a1c gets higher. SMH

Cheryl
      Participant

Ok I have had high lipids for a very long time. I tried diet and weight loss yet it continued to climb. It’s genetic so if your parents have it, you’ll likely acquire it as well. I was put on Lipitor 20 mg at night and it has dropped my levels to normal. Good luck!!!

Mohammed
      Participant

statin?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account