Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

When it comes to going out and getting ready with a disability, it can be tricky and exhausting. Over the years, i have learned some tricks when trying to get ready at home and not be late.

I don’t need help getting dressed yet but I still need to lay out my clothes before. Makeup first and hair last.

What are some tricks of your own that make it easier?

When I get ready it usually takes me 2-3 hours! I like to take my time so I dont feel rushed. I like to do my hair first because that takes most energy for me. Then I get dressed and put my makeup on.

Clester
      Participant

I know I’m a different kind of a guy so I can’t speak for all guys, but I personally don’t like women with makeup(maybe a little lipstick or gloss). I much prefer to see you the way you are. To me it is extremely rare to find a woman that looks better with makeup and way more times than not I think it makes most women less attractive.
      That and I really like to reach over and give her a peck on the cheek, lips, or forehead every so often and a I can do without the taste of the makeup. Lol just my opinion as a guy. Might ask your guy/s how they feel about it. After all, aren’t they the only ones you should be dressing up for(why care what other people think) ? Might save yourselves some stress,time,and money.
      Not intended to offend…. Just my two cents worth.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account