Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Obviously, there are a lot of factors that contribute to maintaining a career when having FA. What troubles have you experienced when searching for a job or deciding on a career path?

For those of you who have jobs, what do you do? How have you adapted to work life? Or, how has your job adapted to you?

Gunnhild
      Participant

Oh, am I the first commenter here! I hope there will be a good tqlk about this important subejct.I was diagnosed at 31 so I had already started my career a while back. When the symptoms really started to trouble me I had to adapt the work around me. Let go of some tasks and get good at new tasks. Ten years after the diagnosis I still work full time but my work day looks much different now. My education is physiotherapist but today I work mainly on a computer.

There is so much we can do even if the body is not cooperating. I don’t really know what to say next 😛 It’s such a big topic and I can go on forever about it. I’m curious about others experiences.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account