Friedreich’s Ataxia News Forums Forums COVID-19 and FA Favorite activity during lock down

• Favorite activity during lock down

Posted by Frankie Perazzola on August 12, 2020 at 4:35 pm

Although quarantine and being locked down is not much different from those of us who deal with their diagnosis from home, I’m curious to know if you’ve picked up any new hobbies or have been enjoying an activity more than before?

It’s not really a hobby but I’ve been cleaning way more than usual and it truly feels good. What are some things you have been keeping up with?

Karina Jeronimides replied 3 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Karina Jeronimides

August 18, 2020 at 2:19 pm

So many amazing museums around the world became accessible w/ the quarantine. My friend, also in a wheelchair, and I had a blast visiting many different exhibits around the world (Van Gogh, Dali, Magritte). I love art history, and he’s an engineer. The difference in perspectives made it hilarious for me. Anyways, it was really fun reading what he had to say over text about the exhibits we “visited”. Having a Netflix party was also fun. I personally find that Covid has been stressing, but also highly entertaining from the confines of one’s bed/chair.