• Posted by frankie-p on June 8, 2020 at 10:32 am

With all the craziness that has been going on and the fact that most of us have been in the house for longer than we expected, how has your physical activity been?

This is a space for sharing so please don’t feel bad if you haven’t kept up with physical activity. I would just like to gauge how many people have done what and who is concerned with progression?

This has been an unprecedented time for most of us and mental health is just as important as physical health. Having the gym is closed was really hard for me and still is.

The gym is a space where I worked on my physical body but it truly helped my mental health. It is a time for me to get out frustrations and anger in a productive way. Not having that resource has been extremely hard. What about you? How have you felt about gym closures and overall physical activity?

christina-cordaro replied 3 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • christina-cordaro

June 9, 2020 at 7:55 am

Thankfully, I have a stationary recumbent trike in my apartment that I use daily workouts.

What’s been hard is not having my set routine of being active by taking public transportation and going to work.

To help physically and mentally, I try to take a walk outside, even if it is around the block of my apartment. This helps clear my head while getting exercise.