Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello! My name is Christina Cordaro. I am a columnist here on Friedreich’s Ataxia News and a Friedreich’s Ataxia patient for the past eight years. I am a young woman from Philadelphia, PA who strives to live a full and independent life. Disabled, yet strong-minded, I am a recent graduate of Johnson & Wales University, receiving my Masters Degree, I work full-time in the Hospitality industry and I am recently married to my husband, Justin. We enjoy living in the city and all it has to offer- checking out new restaurants, going to live concerts, attending Phillies games and reliving it’s history and culture.

When not working, I am a strong advocate and volunteer for the non-profit organization Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA). Being a patient advocate, I am fluent in raising awareness, donor recognition, grassroots fundraising, event mailings, and special events such as the Annual Mother’s Day Race and the Annual Philadelphia Ride Ataxia.

I look forward to being apart of the forums team to connect and encourage members of the FA Community, whether you are a patient, caregiver, family member, significant other or friend.

Hi Christina! Welcome!

Matt Lafleur
      Keymaster

Welcome Christina – so excited for you to offer us your unique perspective – especially as a married person and as a worker in the health field, while having FA! I can’t wait to read more of your topics!

Thank you, Matt! I am excited to be apart of a wonderful team!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account