Friedreich’s Ataxia News Forums Forums Living With FA Best and worst airlines

• Best and worst airlines

Posted by Frankie Perazzola on October 11, 2019 at 8:09 pm

I have now traveled a lot with my walker and wheelchair enough to form a valid opinion. American Airlines is the absolute worst I have ever experienced. They never have their protocols in order and most have an attitude. Keep in mind, I fly out of LAX which is a different beast to begin with. So LAX American Airlines stinks.

My favorite airlines are Virgin and Southwest. I’ve had nothing but good experiences with them and appreciate their services and how clean and updated all their equipment is.

I have heard really good things about Delta Airlines, let me know if you have any experience flying with them!

For those of you who have traveled, what airline do you prefer? What are the reasons you like this specific airline?
    Can you share some of your experiences

Christina Cordaro replied 4 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Christina Cordaro

October 12, 2019 at 6:14 am

I agree, Southwest is the best! I recently traveled for work and my honeymoon and they were so accomodsting from pushing me around the airport to the designated plane to on the airplane to the ADA seat section I never had a bad experience and will continue to use them.