Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Okay, kind of not relevant to FA but I think it would be a great time to get to know others on the forum. Food is a common love among the majority of us, so what is a meal you could eat everyday? What makes you drool?

I have two…

Pizza- Ive never met a pizza I didn’t like and toppings are endless

My dads BBQ steak and my moms mashed potatoes and mushrooms

YOUR TURN! Whats your favorite?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I love a Mexican dish called Chile’s rellenos with white rice and beans. You cook a green pepper then fill it with ground beef and potatoes. Good stuff!!!!
      And I love tilapia with mashed potatoes my mom makes. Delicious!!!!! My mom cooks all my food by the way…

Jonathan
      Participant

Burritos, bruh. They’re easy to handle and they’re filled with all the goodness! I also love lamb chops, but watching me eat ’em with my hands is kinda cringey and should probably be a show on the nature channel or something.

Lake Denk
      Participant

I love red and green chile! Posole, burritos, ribs,stew, flautas… I also could eat pizza everyday. I’m with Frankie, not a pizza I didn’t like. I know ice cream isn’t a meal per se but I can make it one.

Jean Walsh
      Participant

Time for some east coast food ūüôā lobster
      seafood de la mer
      I love avocado and most cheeses

Cheryl
      Participant

All time favorite food is gyros, beef ribs, and my moms biscuits & gravy!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Verify you are not a robot