Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Matt Lafleur
      Keymaster

I booked two trips on an airplane. Now I’m nervous about my pup, Zeego. When should I let him go to the bathroom? Before I go in the building, obviously, but is that the final time? Please help; I’m nervous.

Jonathan
      Participant

Be prepared to use your hands, bruh. Or just simply ask the airport.

Matt Lafleur
        Keymaster

My HANDS?! I love him, but no. Think they have any grassy areas after security?

Jonathan
          Participant

Stop pretendin’, yo. Love is about sacrifice.

Matt Lafleur
          Keymaster

I know that’s true. #brolove #allaboutsacrifice

Clifton
      Participant

I see alot of service dogs at the airport. They have relief spots for animals on most terminals. Besure to leave time for that. Most of my lay overs are not long enough to do that. Where is zeego going to sit on the plane? Your lap, a seat, the won’t let zeego sit in the aisle. I talked to one guy an he always gets right behind first class that row has alot of foot room for the dog to sit.

Matt Lafleur
        Keymaster

That is awesome to hear about the pots at the terminals. Thanks for the comment.
        Zeego will sit on the floor in front of my legs. I didn’t upgrade to first class (I’m not a baller) but I did get the bulkhead seat. I hope that works!

Clifton
          Participant

I think the bulk head seat was what the guy ment. It is right behind first class and has that little wall. But look up the service animal areas.

Matt Lafleur
          Keymaster

You ever flew with your service pup?

Ryan Slade
      Participant

I know in the Austin airport they have “pet restrooms”. I don’t know what’s in them though.

You should come here and tell me!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account