Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Lately, I have been noticing my speech has been getting worse, it’s becoming tiring to find my words or get my words out and I experience shortness of breath.

Does anyone else experience this? What tactics do you use to prevent these things from happening?

Grant Lile
      Participant

I as well have this problem. Not always, but sometimes I feel as if my tongue is getting in the way of me speaking. When this happens, I try think about what I’m going to say and choose my words carefully, so I don’t have complex sentences to speak with difficult words to pronounce.

Christina D
      Participant

I do what Grant does. And, make sure I have the person’s attention by using their name & pausing until I am sure I have their attention. I’m also less vocal than I once was because I have to repeat everything.

Cheryl
      Participant

My family notices so they often help so I’m less stuck. Most times I just need to lay down.

As for the winded part, get your iron checked. Mine was critically low which made me exhaust faster h

@grant-lile @tina1995 @cheryl-browning these are all great suggestions! Thank you so much.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account