Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Now that the weather is getting warmer, this allows us to get outside and exercise.

If you use a trike for your main mode of exercise equipment, what brand and style do you use?

For example, I use a recumbent trike built by Catrike. The model is the Villager and I pedal with my feet.

Isabelle Desmarais
      Participant

I also a Catrike, model pocket. To make it easier to deal with the hill, I have installed an assistant electric wheel, trade BIONX. It provides 4 levels of assistance, and you can also choose no assistance at all.

Thanks for the tip! Riding on hills with a Catrike is not the easiest thing to do!

Katherine
      Participant

I have a Catrike Trail.  I initially got it with strap pedals, but my feet kept slipping out, so I replaced them with Heel Support Pedals from TerraTrike.  Clip pedals might have worked better, but I didn’t want to have to buy expensive shoes for that experiment.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I hear you. I ended up investing in bike shoes that easily lock in the clip petals. Yes it was costly, but well worth it. I feel more safe and confident that my feet will stay in place.</p>

I hear you. I ended up investing in bike shoes that easily lock in the clip petals. Yes it was costly, but well worth it. I feel more safe and confident that my feet will stay in place.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account