Friedreich’s Ataxia News Forums Forums Living With FA Medical Marijuana Monday: access and legality

• Medical Marijuana Monday: access and legality

Posted by Frankie Perazzola on February 10, 2020 at 12:19 pm

In order to have access to medical marijuana, it needs to be legal in the state you reside. Slowly, the medical marijuana industry is taking over the United States and will soon reach full legality so no one has to worry about it.

But in the states where it is illegal at the moment, it does cause problems for those who need medical marijuana for their illness and don’t have access to it.

If you are unsure or just want to check out the other states, here is a link to a map.

Do you live in a state where medical marijuana is legal? Has this caused a problem for you with the access? Even if it is legal, have you had trouble getting the supply or going to the store? I want to hear about all your experiences whether or not it is legal.

INTERNATIONAL:

I can sit here and pretend that I know about a international medical marijuana laws but I have no idea. For those of you across the pond, what is your experience? Is it legal or where you reside?

Frankie Perazzola replied 4 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.