• Live Life with No Limits

Posted by Christina Cordaro on April 4, 2022 at 10:00 am

Over the weekend, I watched the latest episode of Shark Tank, where entrepreneurs introduce their idea(s) to industry leaders to bring their products to market.

There was one woman who had a remarkable story. She, unfortunately, had an accident and became an amputee. However, this helped her find her “calling” and created the business called No Limbits.

No Limbits is adaptive clothing that was created for amputees, wheelchair users, and people who experience limited dexterity and sensory sensitivities.

Do you own any adaptive clothing? How has it impacted your life?

Clester replied 6 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Deleted User

Deleted User
    August 9, 2023 at 1:20 pm

Many adaptive clothing lines are created to be stylish and aesthetically pleasing, allowing individuals to express themselves through their clothing choices while still addressing their unique needs.

• Clester

October 12, 2023 at 3:37 pm

Couldn’t come close to being able to afford anything special, but have made stuff fir my wife including many shoes of many different types. Since her feet/ankles have atrophied from not being able to move them . She sometimes wears braces to help keep her feet straight ( using braces to much, we have found ,has the opposite effect she needs) but normal shoes don’t work unless they are 10 sizes to big and would look like clown shoes….so we look for shoes I can alter to fit. Also have altered her braces so she can wear flip flops.

Gotten used to what to look for so it’s usually more of a matter of cost.

She even has boots.