Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Katie Griffith
      Keymaster

I am a natural helper. I help even when I’m not asked to sometimes (which may or may not be a problem), but it is really a struggle for me to ask others for assistance when I need it. Do you struggle with asking others to help you when caregiving gets really heavy? Who do you have as a trusted support person?

I used to be so stubborn when it came to asking for help. I always tried to do everything on my own. But then I came to the realization that my pride was getting the best of me- things were becoming too difficult to do independently, I would become tired easily or end up getting hurt. Now, I am OK with askjng for help because I know my health and safety is more important.

My trusted support person is my husband. He is always putting my needs first and takes care of me in every situation!

Katie Griffith
      Keymaster

Thank you for sharing your perspective, Christina! I try to remember that people who love you want to help you if they can. I know your husband is a gift to you!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account