Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Katie Griffith
      Keymaster

Hey, y’all! My name is Katie Griffith, and I have recently taken on the role as one of the forum moderators for Friedreich’s Ataxia News. I started writing a monthly column called Hope From Home back in February of this year that shares the struggles and joys of being a parent of a child with FA. I am wife to Brad and mom to Gracie, Noah, and Omarion. I formerly worked as a postpartum nurse but now spend my time caring for my family and working as a travel agent part time. I am a southern girl who loves Disney, clearance shopping, the ennegram, Coke Zero, and long baths.

I first learned about Friedreich’s ataxia back in 2018 when my son Noah was diagnosed right before his 16th birthday.  I am thankful for the wonderful FAmily that we have met so far and the support that our FA community offers. I can’t wait to connect with you all and work together with Christina, my fellow FA moderator.

Tell me more about you!

A huge welcome to @katie-griffith! I am looking forward to working with you and seeing your perspective on the forums!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account