Friedreich’s Ataxia News Forums Forums Research, Science, and Trials Freidreich’s Ataxia Study Says Urinary, Bowel and Sex Challenges Lower Patients’ Quality of Life

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    February 17, 2019 at 5:45 pm

The study and it’s finding weren’t surprising to me. Personally I can see some urinary issues in me. like when I pee I finish but then some comes out on its own. Bowel problems affects me to where I can’t drink milk and enjoy cereal and cookies and milk. Dammit. Sex for me is non-existent for now but I feel I wouldn’t have an issue. I don’t severely have these but the issues are there but what seems to help me is having a workout schedule and eating as healthy as I can.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    April 28, 2020 at 1:28 pm

Thank you for this useful article. It was very surprising for me that there is a connection between LUTS and sexual dysfunction, and the two issues together led to a much lower quality of life. They emphasize the importance of screening for symptoms in these three areas to help Friedreich’s ataxia patients have a better quality of life. For a pity when I started to care about my health I already had erectile dysfunction. Now I use kamagra günstig kaufen deutschland to have a normal sex.

• Clester

April 28, 2020 at 1:48 pm

Be extremely careful with the bowel problems. And what Dr you see. Almost cost my wife her life and we’ve paid dearly for it. She now has an ileostomy (it killed her large intestine and it had to be removed) due to incompetent Dr’s (plural) in two different hospital emergency rooms.