Friedreich’s Ataxia News Forums Forums Assistive Device Usage Cup Holder has made a Big Impact

• Clester

October 22, 2019 at 11:24 am

I made one for my wife that mounts on her armrest. It is solid aluminum and can flip down out of the way. Made it to fit the good tervis cups with the handles. No plastic. It has taken a beating for several years now. I wanted to make and sell them cheaply, until I lost my shop that is.

• Clester

October 22, 2019 at 5:43 pm

Made parts for and/or worked on literally everything from steam engines to the space shuttle. Designed and built a small car from scratch(over52mpg), small backhoe from an old garden tractor , electric fishing pole, and numerous(too many things to even remember) other things.
    Had designed a track driven wheelchair (for off roading/hiking) for my wife(never got to build it). I built a Wheelchair accessible camper(self contained/solar powered) we are living in. I posted pictures of a lift mount for the boat we used to have to get my wife in and out. Since I met my wife it was my dream to produce and/or help anyone disable get things they need or that could make their lives better.