Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Matt Lafleur
      Keymaster

This isn’t the coolest thing to admit. In the dating world, confidence in yourself is pretty much the foundation of attractiveness.

But having confidence is still an area I struggle in. I write a whole column that explores the need of confidence, both for others and for myself, but I’m still not the strongest in that area.

As a single guy, I don’t know if I necessarily am looking to date. I am pretty happy on my own. But I’d like the possibility. What do you think? Girls, is confidence key in a date? And anyone, do you think FA affects your confidence-level?

Clester
      Participant

As a guy. Disability or not. Be confident and be yourself. That is if you want a long term relationship. Not being yourself Springs surprises later in relationships and is almost never a good thing.

Clester
      Participant

And to add as far as FA is concerned. My wife let me know right away That meeting in a neutral place(which usually is a good idea cause you likely don’t really know the person) is very difficult if not impossible for someone disabled and in a wheelchair. But if you want a, relationship you have to take the risk just like anything you want to accomplish in life.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account