• Deleted User

Deleted User
    June 9, 2020 at 12:50 pm

Hi; I have tried baclofen and cannot take it. Even at the lowest dose, and if I cut it in half then a fourth – I loose muscle tone and it effects me even the next day.

• Christina Cordaro

June 9, 2020 at 2:38 pm

@davidr were you given any other alternative to try that has helped you?

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    June 10, 2020 at 4:47 pm

I was given no other thing. But I will tell you what helps me the most – yoga before bed. I don’t walk any more, so there a certain things to difficult, but if you have enough stability, it should be no problem. I would have an evening routine where I’d do stuff like downward facing dog, hold it for three minutes. I still do the streches I can. But no drug can ever take the place of the relief I feel in my muscles and tendons, and it helps my quality of sleep.

• Christina Cordaro

June 11, 2020 at 8:59 am

@davidr I’m glad to hear that yoga is a great alternative and is helping you!

• Renee Papachriston

June 19, 2020 at 8:26 pm

I’ve had a love/hate relationship with Baclofen. Initially, even a small dose would make me clumsy and I didn’t feel it helped. A few years later, I started having sleepless nights with “restless legs”. I gave Baclofen another try, taking it before bed, and it has helped immensely.

• Christina Cordaro

June 22, 2020 at 8:56 am

@reneep I’m glad it helps you now! It relieves my restless legs too, I can’t imagine falling asleep without it.