• Deleted User

Deleted User
    February 16, 2019 at 9:38 am

I’m a simple dude when it comes to clothes. I wear alot of t-shirts and jeans. I only wear button shirts for a special occasion or church ( not all the time only when the weather is good). I don’t really struggle with shoe laces yet but thank you for this topic. I honestly didn’t think about this because I don’t really have to be attentive about that. I’d live naked if I could but I don’t want to go to jail so I clothe myself.😂😂😎😎

• Matt Lafleur

February 16, 2019 at 10:17 am

Jesus, thanks for replying. Button-down shirts are one of my worst nightmares, especially those with small buttons! But I am really glad that you are not a nudist…at least not yet. Haha

• Sam VanNest

August 1, 2022 at 8:52 am

Cariuma makes a shoe called the “ibi” that I’ve found particularly suitable to my needs as a person with FA. They’re relatively cheap (under $100), have really soft heel support (I tend to get blisters on my Achilles’ tendon from shoes with straight backs), are very easy to get on (I have really high arches, as most FAers do, and they’ve got a built-in loop on the heel), and they’re available in a bunch of colors.

https://cariuma.com/products/ibi-black-knit-sneaker-men

• Christina Cordaro

August 2, 2022 at 5:54 am

These are awesome! I love the women’s slip-on style and how they look like “normal shoes”. I am definitely going to look into buying! Thanks!