• Posted by Frankie Perazzola on March 3, 2020 at 8:51 pm

There are a variety of protein powders that fit everyone’s dietary and nutritional needs. As well as having a good taste.

Some people use them for meal replacements and some just use it for a post workout meal. Whatever the reason, sometimes choosing a protein powder can feel overwhelming. There are so many options, plant-based or whey, which flavor, what brand to choose and the list continues.

It’s taking me a lot of trial and error as well as long periods of time to figure out which protein powders that I prefer. I want to encourage you to keep searching for a powder you like if you have not found one.

The protein powder that I prefer is plant-based and contains over 20 g of protein in a serving. The amount of protein and sticking to a plant-based diet within my fitness has shown me the most results. This may not work for you and your body type so please be sure to consult your physician before making any decisions about your nutrition.

Do you use pro team better? If so, what are your preferences? If not, what is holding you back from trying protein powders? Or, have you tried them and they are just not your thing?

Deleted User replied 4 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Deleted User

Deleted User
    March 4, 2020 at 7:29 pm

I don’t use them because I have no clue where to start. I just work out and drink a lot of water I admit it scares me to try protein powder and mess my health up quicker than normal.