Morgan Talevich: What the public should know about FA
We as patients go through this every day all day long. So we know what is going on in our body and that we should be taken more seriously.
- Rare Disease Day in a leap year keeps focus on the rarest of the rare
- Handling my life when it’s not easy being me
- Braving the new world of 2024 for Friedreich’s ataxia treatment
- Nomlabofusp (CTI-1601) at high dose safely raises frataxin levels
- Immune protein activator honokiol restores mitochondria in FA cells