Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

With restrictions being put back into place with the second wave of COVID19, is anyone spending Thanksgiving different this year? How are you altering the holiday? I am unsure what to do yet because being in crowds is scaring me again.

Karina Jeronimides
      Participant

I am spending Thanksgiving in greater numbers than ever: from 1/2/3 to 5! Because of the pandemic my sister and her husband, who live 15minutes away, are not traveling this year, and they just invited me to their house for dinner. This is the first time that I will be going to their place for Thanksgiving with my daughters. I’ve only spent 3 thanksgivings at my sister’s house in the past 12 years, since my divorce. And my kids have never been present. So this should be fun. Having a decent meal on Thanksgiving is otherwise really hard. Thank goodness for frozen meals!

In all seriousness, I am not sure the pandemic applies to me. I’ve been practicing living with a pandemic for more than a decade now. I feel like non-FAers are getting to experience the life of an FAer in 2020, and they are all freaking out.

I hope you have a great time at your sisters!

And I agree, it is similar for FA patients to be accustomed to the “pandemic lifestyle”.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Verify you are not a robot