Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Katie Griffith
      Keymaster

Hearing that your loved one needs surgery can definitely cause some anxiety. My son Noah, who has FA, had vocal surgery last week. It was outpatient and hopefully will have a positive outcome, but it still was stressful. We are so thankful for a supportive community who sent prayers and gift cards 🙂 Has your loved one had to have surgery? What are some ways that help you cope during stressful times like that?

Christina D
      Participant

Best wishes to your son and you! Surgery is just as hard (stressful!) on Moms!

Karina Jeronimides
      Participant

Best wishes on a swift and successful recovery.  All I can say is kudos to you for helping your baby through this, and pursuing avenues that are not easy to follow.   To navigate this world, a voice is such a tremendous asset.

What a bad ass!

Otherwise, what helps my mom with my brother is little acts of kindness from others. I hope you get l0ts of those.

Karina

Katie Griffith
        Keymaster

Thank you, Karina! He is doing well. We are thankful! Acts of kindness just make every day better. We have had so many of them lately! 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account