• Thanksgiving

Posted by Christina Cordaro on November 10, 2021 at 7:58 am

The holiday season has quickly approached and Thanksgiving is only two weeks away!

Do the holidays make you feel stressed or excited? For me, the idea of traveling to see three different sides of family can be physically and mentally exhausting. But I know it’s worth seeing everyone.

How will you be spending Thanksgiving this year?

Christina Cordaro replied 2 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Melinda

November 13, 2021 at 11:00 am

Holidays are different now. I am the oldest now cause a lot have past away. My husband and myself are the elderly. He still has his mother and her sister Our children are married and we have grandchildren which are busy, one grandson is in the Navy. This year I don’t know and they are not saying anything. It will be interesting or nothing at all. So far I am the only one with Freidreichs Ataxia. I am praying that I am the last one. You all are the bravest people (except our military) I have seen. This is not easy and the ones I have seen on here and the FA app are always smiling or laughing. It makes this 58 (59) in March 2022, year old woman smile. I thank you all for what you have done for us and praying we are able to help “this new year”do something with you all and get to know you all.

• Christina Cordaro

November 15, 2021 at 6:09 pm

Hi Melinda!

Whatever you decide to do for the holiday, I hope your day is full of happiness and joy! We are all thinking of you here at the FA Forums and Bio News 😊

• Christina Cordaro

November 15, 2021 at 6:09 pm

Hi Melinda!

Whatever you decide to do for the holiday, I hope your day is full of happiness and joy! We are all thinking of you here at the FA Forums and Bio News 😊

• Christina Cordaro

November 24, 2021 at 7:45 am

Thanksgiving is tomorrow! What are you most thankful for this year? I am thankful for my health and my family’s health (none of us receiving COVID), especially with the pandemic still ongoing.

As a reminder, the team at the FA Forums/BioNews is closed tomorrow and Friday (11/25 and 11/26). We will return on Monday, 11/29. We hope everyone has a safe holiday!

• Katie Griffith

November 24, 2021 at 9:12 am

Happy Thanksgiving, Christina! I’m thankful for FA News and Forums and the opportunity I’ve had to become a part this year 🙂

• Christina Cordaro

November 24, 2021 at 2:06 pm

Happy Thanksgiving, Katie! I am thankful that you joined the team this year and to work with you 😊