Susie is a medical journalist with a background in print media and healthcare communications. Her vast experience includes writing for the Winnipeg Free Press for 20 years and serving as the house feature writer for the award-winning healthcare magazine, WAVE.
Articles by Susie Strachan
- It’s time to stop overly relying on my Friedreich’s ataxia ‘can’t do’ list
- Voyager selects gene therapy candidate for future clinical trials
- Rare Disease Day in a leap year keeps focus on the rarest of the rare
- Handling my life when it’s not easy being me
- Braving the new world of 2024 for Friedreich’s ataxia treatment