Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Grant Lile
      Participant

I thought I would share my discovery of this machine with everyone. It’s expensive but is perfect to ease stiffness of joints all over the body.

Isabelle Desmarais
      Participant

Hi,would you please tell me more about the Chi machine? I do not know nothing about this device.
      Thank you.

Grant Lile
      Participant

Sure. Follow this link:

https://zenkinetix.com/pages/chi-machine

It shakes the whole body and afterwards everything feels more relaxed.

Isabelle Desmarais
      Participant

Thank you so much To let me know about this device. Could you please explain me more about the benefits you have with the Chi machine? I am pretty much interested.
      I leave in Québec,Canada and I see that it can be shipped over here. 🙂

Grant Lile
        Participant

Isabelle, I apologize for the late reply. I never received a notification that I had a message waiting for a reply. It was not intending to be rude.

According to the Pilates instructor I got mine from, a 12-minute shake is like doing a full body work out. For me, I’ve found it helps relax joints and muscles when they feel tight.

Chris
      Participant

Never heard of this either. Seems interesting. Does it help you or someone you know with FA?

Grant Lile
        Participant

Chris, I apologize for the late reply. I never received a notification that I had a message waiting for a reply. I was not intending to be rude.

According to the Pilates instructor I got mine from, a 12-minute shake is like doing a full body Pilates work out. For me, I’ve found it helps relax joints and muscles when they feel tight I don’t know if it helps anyone else with FA. I shake every day and I find it relaxing.

Dobrinka
      Participant

I am also interested, please share what it helps you with, whether you use it every day and for how long.

Grant Lile
        Participant

Dobrinka, I apologize for the late reply. I never received a notification that I had a message waiting for a reply. I was not intending to be rude.

According to the Pilates instructor I got mine from, a 12-minute shake is like doing a full body Pilates work out. For me, I’ve found it helps relax joints and muscles when they feel tight I shake for 12-minutes for at least once a day, but have done it multiple times when needed.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account