• The Chi Machine

Posted by Grant Lile on November 22, 2020 at 10:08 am

I thought I would share my discovery of this machine with everyone. It’s expensive but is perfect to ease stiffness of joints all over the body.

Katie Griffith replied 2 years ago 5 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Isabelle Desmarais

November 24, 2020 at 10:38 am

Hi,would you please tell me more about the Chi machine? I do not know nothing about this device.
    Thank you.

• Grant Lile

November 25, 2020 at 11:58 am

Sure. Follow this link:

https://zenkinetix.com/pages/chi-machine

It shakes the whole body and afterwards everything feels more relaxed.

• Isabelle Desmarais

December 1, 2020 at 9:52 am

Thank you so much To let me know about this device. Could you please explain me more about the benefits you have with the Chi machine? I am pretty much interested.
    I leave in Québec,Canada and I see that it can be shipped over here. 🙂

• Grant Lile

July 6, 2021 at 10:57 am

Isabelle, I apologize for the late reply. I never received a notification that I had a message waiting for a reply. It was not intending to be rude.

According to the Pilates instructor I got mine from, a 12-minute shake is like doing a full body work out. For me, I’ve found it helps relax joints and muscles when they feel tight.

• Chris

December 1, 2020 at 5:18 pm

Never heard of this either. Seems interesting. Does it help you or someone you know with FA?

• Grant Lile

July 6, 2021 at 11:07 am

Chris, I apologize for the late reply. I never received a notification that I had a message waiting for a reply. I was not intending to be rude.

According to the Pilates instructor I got mine from, a 12-minute shake is like doing a full body Pilates work out. For me, I’ve found it helps relax joints and muscles when they feel tight I don’t know if it helps anyone else with FA. I shake every day and I find it relaxing.

• Dobrinka

December 4, 2020 at 12:10 am

I am also interested, please share what it helps you with, whether you use it every day and for how long.

• Grant Lile

July 6, 2021 at 11:15 am

Dobrinka, I apologize for the late reply. I never received a notification that I had a message waiting for a reply. I was not intending to be rude.

According to the Pilates instructor I got mine from, a 12-minute shake is like doing a full body Pilates work out. For me, I’ve found it helps relax joints and muscles when they feel tight I shake for 12-minutes for at least once a day, but have done it multiple times when needed.

• Katie Griffith

April 13, 2022 at 2:56 pm

Interesting! Has anyone else been able to try this machine?