Friedreich’s Ataxia News Forums Forums Living With FA CBD Oil- How Many Drops? When?

• CBD Oil- How Many Drops? When?

Posted by Matt Lafleur on February 20, 2019 at 11:21 am

I just placed an order for CBD Oil. I hear that it helps with FA symptoms. From anyone familiar with it, can you give me a brief walkthrough?

How has it helped?

How many drops do you use?

How many times a day do you use it and when?

Thanks for the help.

Deleted User replied 4 years, 3 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Chris

February 20, 2019 at 6:48 pm

Pure CBD or some THC (psychoactive component of marijuana) in it as well?

I get 1 gram of oil in a syringe from my dispensary with about 1:1 or 2:1 ratios CBD:THC. I squeeze out a grain of rice sized bit of oil and dissolve under my tongue or around my gums.

I feel as if I don’t get the best from just CBD, but that might just be me. I would use it at night to maybe help you get a decent night’s sleep. The “when” just depends how you feel. You can take it 3 times throughout the day if you feel it working well and you need more. Depends on the person.

I use it at night, just in case I accidentally take too much and feel a panic attack, and knock out until my alarm rings. I haven’t used marijuana over the weekend and my legs got stiffer and I have been waking up a few times in the night the past few days.

• DaisyMoorebt

March 29, 2019 at 12:03 am

Hello, Matthew Lafleur Good to list you, My self I have been used CBD oil from a long ago. Definitely, CBD oils can cure so many diseases.
    1. Generally CBD Oil Reduce Depression & Anxiety.
    2. It also reduces Acne, which is a common skin condition.
    3. CBD oil may also benefit Heart & Health.
    4. It also provides benefits for those with neurological disorders.
    5. It can reduce Cancer-related diseases.
    Not only these benefits there may be so many diseases cured by using CBD Oil.

• Sebastian

January 10, 2020 at 9:32 am

Hey yeah CBD is a really good idea when you want to manage your FA symptoms. I am taking care after my sister who has FA and her symptoms are usually fairly severe and a lot of medications are not helping her. But CBD is a really good options for us. We use topical forms of CBD oil and also sometimes she uses liquid for e-cigarettes infused with cannabis oil to help her feel more relaxed. It makes her feel better then the general type of joints with weed since she doesn’t like the THC component of marijuana. If someone needs help with FA symptoms and also they are smoking it will be a good idea.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    January 23, 2020 at 11:45 am

CBD is commonly used to address anxiety, and for patients who suffer through the misery of insomnia, studies suggest that CBD may help with both falling asleep and staying asleep. CBD may offer an option for treating different types of chronic pain.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    January 24, 2020 at 9:18 pm

Usually I prefer by best quality CBD flowers in https://berkshirecbd.com