• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Inspired by Peter Griffin on Family Guy**

Let me just say this, I like to complain and vent about everything, From minor inconveniences to drastic changes, I vent and then get over it 5 minutes later. I have always been that way to be honest haha.

I’m going to post “things that grind my gears” weekly so I can share some of these frustrations and see if I’m being completely irrational or not.

This week, I wanted to talk about people recommending things to others. Ive noticed and influx of people I follow on social media who recommend products or items after they’ve only used it a couple times.

As a consumer who listens and takes notes on reviews before purchasing anything, I dislike hearing about how awesome something is when they’ve  barely used it. I want to know about its durability, life-span, different places it works/doesn’t work, is it worth the money? If its a product or supplement you’ve just started using, I only care about it if you have used it daily and frequently for weeks. Not a few days.

Anyone agree or disagree? Lets hear it

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account