Friedreich’s Ataxia News Forums Forums Living With FA Things that grind my gears

• Things that grind my gears

Posted by frankie-p on March 20, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Inspired by Peter Griffin on Family Guy**

Let me just say this, I like to complain and vent about everything, From minor inconveniences to drastic changes, I vent and then get over it 5 minutes later. I have always been that way to be honest haha.

I’m going to postĀ “things that grind my gears” weekly so I can share some of these frustrations and see if I’m being completely irrational or not.

This week, I wanted to talk about people recommending things to others. Ive noticed and influx of people I follow on social media who recommend products or items after they’ve only used it a couple times.

As a consumer who listens and takes notes on reviews before purchasing anything, I dislike hearing about how awesome something is when they’veĀ  barely used it. I want to know about its durability, life-span, different places it works/doesn’t work, is it worth the money? If its a product or supplement you’ve just started using, I only care about it if you have used it daily and frequently for weeks. Not a few days.

Anyone agree or disagree? Lets hear it

replied 5 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.