Friedreich’s Ataxia News Forums Forums COVID-19 and FA Setting a schedule for the week

• Setting a schedule for the week

Posted by Frankie Perazzola on July 28, 2020 at 5:36 pm

Having the entire country locked down and not operating like we are all used to has definitely changed how everyone functions everyday.

One of the hardest things for me is keeping track of what day it is and what I will be doing. I tend to mix up days and forget about appointments, deadlines etc.

On Sundays, I’ve dedicated that day to setting a schedule or making a list of things I need to accomplish during the week. I put an asterisk by the important things and I attempt to at least accomplish three of those every single day until my list is gone.

Personally, I’d like to make all days in the morning and cross off everything I have accomplished. I even put stuff that I know I will get done just to feel better about the list. For example, taking a shower. It’s something I have a higher chance of doing then anything else, somehow it makes me feel better mentally.

Do you have any tricks for staying focus during the week? Would you benefit from making a list every day or once a week?

Frankie Perazzola replied 3 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Christina Cordaro

July 29, 2020 at 8:31 am

I love making task lists of things to accomplish each day! There is nothing more satisfying and rewarding than seeing a visualization of items crossed off a checklist.

• Frankie Perazzola

July 29, 2020 at 5:49 pm

One of the best feelings ever! LOL