Friedreich’s Ataxia News Forums Forums Living With FA Remembering the last time I ran

• Remembering the last time I ran

Posted by frankie-p on May 29, 2019 at 7:10 pm

I think it’s crazy that I can remember the very last time I ran. It was in college, my senior year. I ran from my apartment to the gym and it was not very far haha anyone else have a memory like this? I know it’s a bit morbid but I like relating to others.

jonathan replied 4 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • jonathan

June 2, 2019 at 5:05 pm

I think it was around 2003 one night. It was dark and raining. Maybe a street light or two. I was “running” from police. It was so clumsy and difficult and scary. I was forcing the joints and ligaments in my lower body to absorb a lot of pain and damage. Fortunately, I found a decent hiding spot. I watched police give up the search. I was soaked and cold but relieved. That’s probably when I gave up being a street criminal. Yep. Mostly white collar stuff and high level organized crime after that…

• matt-lafleur

June 2, 2019 at 5:13 pm

I would read the novel or watch the sitcom based on yout=r life.

Starring Zach Galifinakis

• jonathan

June 2, 2019 at 5:16 pm

Hahahah…

• shandra

June 3, 2019 at 11:27 am

The last time I ran decently enough to call it running was 10 years ago, and I remember I was filming a “How to Be a Ninja” video for YouTube because that’s what all the cool preteens were doing (lol). The last time I moved my body at a pace quicker than walking but in a manner that looked really worrisome and not really resembling of running was a year later (after my spinal fusion) when I was trying to ding-dong ditch my parents so its totally on film, and…yikes hahahaa