Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I am definitely the type of person who requires structure in order to maintain a healthy mentality. Meaning, I need someone or something to keep me on track. High school, college or working for a franchise/corporate structure. As much as I love working for myself and setting my own schedule, it gets hard to remain focused. This is just a personal trait of mine but I have accepted it. I had a tough time admitting this because I thought it meant I wasn’t a leader and was incapable of being in charge of a team. But, I soon realized that not the case. Working towards a common goal with others is what I crave and it’s what I enjoy.

What about you? Are you better working alone? Or with others? Do you need some kind of structure?

Ant Pinkie-Brown
      Participant

In general I’m structured too, but structure is only good up to a point. Artistic inspiration comes from an entirely different place.

Ant Pinkie-Brown
      Participant

I don’t know where your reply went, I’m going to look mad replying to myself!
      What is it they say-you need to know the rules in order to break them. That and kill all your darlings are my two favourite writing sayings.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m better structured on my own. I work alone because on multiple occasions I’ve tried working with others and I get disappointed.

Robert Rhodes
      Participant

In my opinion, structure is a good thing regardless of medical conditions and/or physical ability.

For myself personally, I can work alone or with a group of people. It all depends on the task, time constraints, budget (if applicable), etc.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Verify you are not a robot