Friedreich’s Ataxia News Forums Forums Living With FA In Case of Emergency, Don’t Have a Disability

• Clester

March 25, 2019 at 7:46 pm

The first time we spent a night at a hotel I couldn’t get to sleep thinking about just that . we were on the 3rd floor. Since then we have always made sure we get a ground floor room.
    On a similar but different note . we were camping in a campground in the smoky mountains there was a real peaceful and beautiful stream flowing by where we camped so went down to get a closer look. Wouldn’t you know it about 5 minutes after we got to the streams edge just a hundred yards upstream out of the trees walks a big black bear walking straight to us . luckily a ranger was nearby and chased it off . but ….what if?
    Things like that and what Frankie went through makes a person be far more aware of your surroundings and situations.
    Be prepared and think ahead .

• Matt Lafleur

March 25, 2019 at 7:49 pm

Seems like you are always camping man.
      You seem like a really adventurous dude!

• Clester

March 26, 2019 at 6:01 pm

She loves it too.
    Question: does anyone think it would be worth while to start a topic of outdoors activities or if anyone would have any desire to go camping and the like ? I’d be more than willing to put my experience in to help anyone, since we have already addressed most problems anyone might encounter or be concerned with?