• FA Moments in Public

Posted by christina-cordaro on October 21, 2019 at 9:04 am

Has anyone had an embarrassing FA moment in public? Last night, I was out to dinner with my husband for our first wedding anniversary and my wine glass slipped put of my hands, causing it to spill. We were at a restaurant with impeccable service and the waitstaff came running over to wipe the table and give Justin clean napkins. I turned bright red and ashamed that I am losing control of my motor functions. Has anyone else ever been in a situation like this before?

christina-cordaro replied 4 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • matt-humphrey

October 23, 2019 at 1:39 pm

It happens.., I came out of a movie and was explaining about an action scene. in my excitement I spun too fast, lost all control and like a spider on roller skate hit the ground. These were old school mate I hadn’t seen in years.. so little embarrasing..but

Seperate yourself from fredreich, you can only be embarrassed for that with which you can control. fredriech should be the embarrassed one. so I got back up, laughed it off and said “silly fredrick”.

the body functions is our downfall..but our mind is ours to control to rise above it.

• christina-cordaro

October 23, 2019 at 1:40 pm

@matt-humphrey you are right and I like your positive attitude!

• fiona-lamond

December 12, 2019 at 4:48 pm

I’m not a neat eater (yay fa) but I still eat in public. I hit walls and get my wheelchair caught up in clothes racks when I’m shopping. Loads of FA moments. If people stare it kinda show’s how boring their lives must be for them to find an FAer mishap so Enthralling.