• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Egan.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I have been in a wheelchair for 25 years and have issues with constipation. I take a daily probiotic and mirilax, but still have ongoing issues. What are some recommendations?

Matt Lafleur
      Keymaster

I have been in a wheelchair for about 12 years and for me the issue is all about familiarity. I have trouble going in the bathroom I am unfamiliar with. Have you noticed a difference between when you go in the bathroom at your house and when you go into a different restroom?

Jesus Rodriguez
      Participant

I recommend you to drink green shakes and have your diet balanced with veggies and healthy stuff. That has helped me with digestion. I still have constipation at times though but that’s my recommendation.

Egan
      Participant

Same for me. I take Magnesium, drink plenty of water, eat a high fibre breakfast bar on days I hope to go, and always. have porridge for breakfast zapped by my careaids. An apple too. Hope that heLps!

Also consider switching probiotics… “Align” is great.

ava williams
      Participant

CBD OIL as an alternative? CBD Oil is from the flower of cannabis and now it can be a cure in people especially in Cancerous people. I may be looking forward to this and I am always! but for now, I guess we could start planting cannabis for the future and start searching seeds to plant. In researching I read this page kylekushman.com/topic/dwc/ and gaining some different information about cannabis.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.