• Constipation

Posted by Deleted User on July 1, 2019 at 2:58 pm

I have been in a wheelchair for 25 years and have issues with constipation. I take a daily probiotic and mirilax, but still have ongoing issues. What are some recommendations?

Egan replied 4 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Matt Lafleur

July 1, 2019 at 4:56 pm

I have been in a wheelchair for about 12 years and for me the issue is all about familiarity. I have trouble going in the bathroom I am unfamiliar with. Have you noticed a difference between when you go in the bathroom at your house and when you go into a different restroom?

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    July 2, 2019 at 12:43 pm

I recommend you to drink green shakes and have your diet balanced with veggies and healthy stuff. That has helped me with digestion. I still have constipation at times though but that’s my recommendation.

• Egan

July 2, 2019 at 1:22 pm

Same for me. I take Magnesium, drink plenty of water, eat a high fibre breakfast bar on days I hope to go, and always. have porridge for breakfast zapped by my careaids. An apple too. Hope that heLps!

Also consider switching probiotics… “Align” is great.

• ava williams

January 28, 2020 at 2:57 pm

CBD OIL as an alternative? CBD Oil is from the flower of cannabis and now it can be a cure in people especially in Cancerous people. I may be looking forward to this and I am always! but for now, I guess we could start planting cannabis for the future and start searching seeds to plant. In researching I read this page kylekushman.com/topic/dwc/ and gaining some different information about cannabis.